VF100 Home Water Filter
- 0.1 micron absolute — No bacteria, protozoa, or cysts
- It’s Simple — No Chemicals, No Construction, use any plastic bucket or plastic bottle, No Replacement Parts; even attach it to a spigot with hose threads
- Cost Efficient — One system provides clean and safe water for pennies a day over its lifetime — Produced by a Non-Profit company!
- Fast Flow — supplies 1 liter every 2 minute
- Easy Maintenance — Just back flush each use
- Long Lasting — with proper maintenance it can last many years for an entire family
- Disaster Relief — fast solution to a clean water need
- Meets and exceeds EPA standards — removal of bacteria and protozoa is at a higher “log” rate than EPA standard
- Meets and exceeds WHO standards - 2020 WHO Product Evaluation
- For Specific Lab Studies visit VillageWaterFilters.org
- Saves Time
- Fast Flowrate for clean and safe water
- Saves Money
- Fewer trips to the Clinic; Less missing work or school
- Saves Health
- No more stomach ache and diarrhea; Nutrition Value of Food increases by 40%
|Dimensions||27.94 × 20.32 × 5.08 cm|
Always Safe Water – 0.1 micron absolute water filter. It eliminates bacteria, protozoa, and
cysts to 99.99999% (Log 7) potable water. The removal of bacteria and protozoa is at a higher “log” rate than EPA standard. And it removes 99.1% (Log 2) of viruses.
Simple To Use – No chemicals, no construction. Use any plastic bucket, plastic bottle, or spigot with threading. No replacement parts. All-in-one kit.
Long Lasting – With proper maintenance, it can last many years for an entire family.
For Disaster Relief – The highest rated filter against 34 others in the category by CAWST, HIF, and others in the field.
- Exceeds WHO Standards – The filter exceeds WHO standards for targeted protection, even effective in turbid water.
- Saves Time: Fast flowrate for clean and safe water
- Saves Money: Fewer trips to the Clinic; Fewer missed days of work or school
- Saves Health: No more stomach ache and diarrhea; Nutrition Value of Food increases by 40%
- Saves Education: Children’s health is improved and fewer days of school are missed