- Highly Effective — 0.0007 micron membrane filter protects against bacteria, viruses, and cysts
- Globally Certified — EPA Registered and approved
- Simple to Use — Just place the bag in fresh, brackish, or salt water and wait 4-8 hours
- Lightweight — At just .15 lb per pouch, it can be carried or stored with ease
- Long Lasting — Each pouch stores for up to 7 years from the date of manufacture
- Improves Taste — Salty, dirty water is transformed into a flavored sports drink
- Unique Design — Leverages forward osmosis technology for filtering fresh and salt water
- Versatile Application — Works in a variety of water sources
- Convenient Water Solution: Slim packaging allows Osmo filters to be stacked or slotted to create maximum space in any distribution setting. In comparison to bottled water, these filers are lightweight and keep shipping costs low.
- Effective in Emergencies: Osmo filters are a trusted solution, used by military services around the globe. In an emergency, it is an important source of nutritious hydration and can is great for disaster preparation.
- All-Natural: The refreshing flavored mixture that results from filtering salt or fresh water is nutrient-based and free from chemical additives. The Osmo filter pouches are fortified with Vitamin C, Potassium, and Electrolytes.
- Perfect for Every Adventure: Filter water from almost any source. The Seal and Waterdrop are perfectly suited for outdoor survival, camping trips, and boating emergencies alike.