For Water + Rotary
Business Connect For Water + Rotary: a partnership that aims to serve others. We provide Rotarians exclusive tools for their clean water projects.
Join the partnership between Business Connect For Water and Rotary to serve others and improve access to clean water. Discover exclusive membership benefits, resources, success stories, and tools for your water projects.
As members of the Rotary community, we know that you are committed to making a difference in the world and improving the lives of those in need. Access to water is a fundamental human right, and one we strive to always advocate for.
Our partnership exists to place Business Connect For Water’s technology and resources into the hands of Rotarians. Through data-driven, sustainable resource management, our platform can become your club’s tool of choice.
Through collaboration and knowledge sharing, our network can drive progress towards achieving universal access to clean water and sanitation, one of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals. Our values lie closely with those of Rotarians, which is why we’ve created specialty benefits for Rotarians who sign up for our platform.
There are several membership benefits available for Rotarians.
Membership Benefits for Rotarians
- Discounted membership
- Meeting opportunities with Business Connect for Water leaders
- Full database of updated water crisis information
- Exclusive newsletters for Rotarians
- A wealth of possibility for Rotary project insight
Subscribe to our newsletter for our Rotarian discount code. Fill out this short survey to get an exclusive discount on Business Connect For Water’s best membership levels.
Project Success Story: Malawi
This year, Malawi has suffered its worst cholera outbreak in recorded history. Business Connect had the privilege of hearing from Heidi Rickels, a previous president of Rotary’s E-Club of WASH, about her experience in ordering 500 boxes of P&G Purifier of Water packets from Business Connect during the epidemic.
Heidi provided later that those P&G packets were delivered via ambulance to the appropriate villages in Malawi. With help from a network of organizations, distributors, and representatives, Rickels was able to hear stories of people in several remote villages getting the relief they needed.
Resources and Tools
Business Connect for Water stands on the foundation of four key pillars, which we call the Solutions Database, the Organizational Database, the Knowledge Hub, and the Consultation resource.
- Complete this short form to receive an email with your exclusive Rotarian discount code if you haven’t been sent it yet.
- Enter your Rotarian discount into our membership signup portal using “Sign Up” below.
- Experience the full range of Business Connect for Water benefits on your upcoming water access project. Click here to have a Business Connect for Water representative discuss with your club how our tools can enhance your project or business. Hurry and secure your spot, as availability is limited.