P&G Purifier of Water x4
P&G Purifier of Water is a powder that comes in small, affordable, easy-to-use packets. It combines flocculation and disinfection to treat 10 liters (2.5 gallons) of contaminated water in a short amount of time.
- Highly Effective — Removes more than 99.99999% of common waterborne bacteria, 99.99% of common waterborne viruses, and 99.9% of protozoa. Exceeds all EPA and WHO standards for the highest level of water treatment
- Low Cost — Purifies 10 liters (2.5 gallons) of water with just one packet
- Removes Particles — Removes dirt and sediment from highly turbid water
- Improves taste — Maintains a pure fresh taste similar to household tap water
- Quick — Entire treatment process is complete in just 30 minutes
- Portable — Compact, lightweight, waterproof design makes it easy to transport packets in any condition
- Long Lasting — Lasts 3 years from the date of manufacture - Current Expiration: January 2025
- Saves Time: With only 30 minutes, a family can have safe, clean water
- Saves Children: With safe water, kids are in school more and miss fewer days due to illness and clinic visits
|Dimensions||22.86 × 30.48 cm|
- Highly Effective — Remove more than 99.99999% of common waterborne bacteria (including those that cause cholera), 99.99% of common waterborne viruses (including those that cause hepatitis A) and 99.9% of protozoa
- Low Cost —
- Simple to Use — Two buckets, a clean t-shirt and 30 minutes will provide 10 liters of clean water.
- Removes Particles — Remove dirt and other pollutants
- Visible Signal — By removing the dirt and sediment through a flocculation process, P&G™ Purifier of Water gives a visible signal ensuring you have clean and safe water.
- Improves taste — Maintains a pure fresh taste similar to most household tap water
- Quick — 30 minutes for 30 liters of water
- Portable — Small and light weight makes it easy to transport in all conditions
- Saves Time: 30 minutes to have clean, safe water.
- Saves Children: With safe water, kids are in school more and miss fewer days due to illness and clinic visits.