- The MadiDrop+ is best used to treat drinking water, in order to prevent people from getting sick from drinking contaminated water.
- EachMadiDrop+ is designed to treat 10-20 liters of water, which is the average amount of drinking water consumed by a family of 5 to 6 people each day.
- Moderate turbidity does not affect the performance of the MadiDrop+, but may affect taste. Remove dirt and turbidity using any filtration technique, including pouring water through a piece of folded laundered fabric.
- The MadiDrop+ does not remove turbidity, inorganic/organic material, arsenic, fluoride, nitrates, lead, sodium/saltwater, or other compounds and pollutants commonly found in water.
- The MadiDrop+ does not dissolve in water. The ceramic is engineered to withstand an aqueous environment.