Social Media Intern
As a Social Media Intern you will work closely with the Marketing & HR Coordinator to support the company’s efforts of providing hope and empowerment. You will create original and unique content for our various social media accounts for different platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Tiktok. You will create social media captions, help with marketing campaigns, and research marketing strategies for social media.
Required: Social media handle of any accounts you have managed.
About Business Connect
Our purpose is to give hope to the impoverished by creating employment, in the marketing of life enhancing products, within a business model that is sustainable and environmentally balanced. Our team members come from various business backgrounds and we embrace business with enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit. Our lives reflect decades of service, both locally and internationally. We seek a greater network, more encompassing, more resources, increasing impact.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Create and distribute content on social media platforms
- Attend weekly one-on-one meetings and monthly team meetings
- Research marketing strategies for social media
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree and active enrollment in university or community college
- Must have a heart for international needs and social impact
- Must be self-reliant and self-driven, able to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Social media native and up to date with trends
- Preferred: graphic design experience, marketing experience
About the Internship Program
Business Connect’s Headquarter Team includes interns who work in tandem with our staff to maximize the availability of products, providing communities in the developing world with greater access to essential resources while building sound business opportunities that will create more jobs and economic stability.
Through this internship, you will gain real-world experience working with our partners around the world. These are fully remote positions that will allow you to develop your skills and learn from the global team. You will have the flexibility to set your own schedule as well as contribute to projects that you are most passionate about.
Please note: Internship requires 5-15 hours per week. College credit may be available for this role.
Application Deadline – August 1, 2023
Interviews Dates – July – August, 2023
Internship Start Date – August 28, 2023
Internship End Date – December 16, 2023
Job Type: Internship
Work Location: Remote