International Marketing Intern
As an International Marketing Intern you will work closely with the International Marketing Assistant to support the company’s efforts of providing hope and empowerment. You will research marketing strategies for our international distributors and collaborate with teams to ensure unified communications. You will also help prepare for product and marketing workshops for distributors and build materials for the company’s International Distributor Resource Center (DRC).
About Business Connect
Our purpose is to give hope to the impoverished by creating employment, in the marketing of life enhancing products, within a business model that is sustainable and environmentally balanced. Our team members come from various business backgrounds and we embrace business with enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit. Our lives reflect decades of service, both locally and internationally. We seek a greater network, more encompassing, more resources, increasing impact.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
- Research marketing trends and tactics for each area of the world
- Develop country or region specific marketing strategies to guide international partners
- Create content that supports the various marketing strategies
- Collaborate with team to ensure unified communications
- Attend weekly one-on-one meetings and monthly team meetings
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree and active enrollment in university or community college
- Must have a heart for international needs and social impact
- Must be self-reliant and self-driven, able to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Social media native and up to date with trends
- Preferred: graphic design experience, marketing experience
About the Internship Program
Business Connect’s Headquarter Team includes interns who work in tandem with our staff to maximize the availability of products, providing communities in the developing world with greater access to essential resources while building sound business opportunities that will create more jobs and economic stability.
Through this internship, you will gain real-world experience working with our partners around the world. These are fully remote positions that will allow you to develop your skills and learn from the global team. You will have the flexibility to set your own schedule as well as contribute to projects that you are most passionate about.
Please note: Internship requires 5-15 hours per week. College credit may be available for this role.
Application Deadline – August 1, 2023
Interviews Dates – July – August, 2023
Internship Start Date – August 28, 2023
Internship End Date – December 16, 2023
Job Type: Internship
Work Location: Remote