Digital Marketing Intern
As a Digital Intern, you will work closely with the Digital Director and rest of the Digital Team to assist with advertisement maintenance across a variety of platforms including e-commerce platforms such as Amazon,, social media channels, and company websites. They will also be responsible for affiliate recruitment, competitor product analysis, and researching e-commerce opportunities for our global distribution partners.
About Business Connect
Our purpose is to give hope to the impoverished by creating employment, in the marketing of life enhancing products, within a business model that is sustainable and environmentally balanced. Our team members come from various business backgrounds and we embrace business with enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit. Our lives reflect decades of service, both locally and internationally. We seek a greater network, more encompassing, more resources, increasing impact.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
- Assist with advertisement maintenance across a variety of platforms including Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, SM channels and our own websites
- Research & analyze potential competitor products and online listings
- Research & recruit affiliate partners using our affiliate marketing network, Avantlink
- Research potential ecommerce opportunities for our global distribution partners
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Assistant, Affiliate Manager, and Digital Director on various other assignments
- Attend weekly one-on-one meetings and monthly team meetings
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree and active/prior enrollment in university or community college
- Must have a heart for international needs and social impact
- Must be self-reliant, self-driven, and able to work independently
- Affiliate Recruitment / Ecommerce Advertising / Research Experience (1 Year Preferred)
About the Internship Program
Business Connect’s Headquarter Team includes interns who work in tandem with our staff to maximize the availability of products, providing communities in the developing world with greater access to essential resources while building sound business opportunities that will create more jobs and economic stability.
Through this internship, you will gain real-world experience working with our partners around the world. These are fully remote positions that will allow you to develop your skills and learn from the global team. You will have the flexibility to set your own schedule as well as contribute to projects that you are most passionate about.
Please note: Internship requires 5-15 hours per week. College credit may be available for this role.
Application Deadline – August 1, 2023
Interviews Dates – July – August, 2023
Internship Start Date – August 28, 2023
Internship End Date – December 16, 2023
Job Type: Internship
Work Location: Remote